To participate in Global Finals 2020, you must first purchase a Registration Number. A Registration Number for one team costs $199. A team can consist of 2-7 participants. For more information on competition levels and eligibility, click here.
Your team may participate in as many or as few of the above experiences as you choose.
Registration is open now until Monday, June 1.
– Complete the Registration Questions.
– Scroll down to the Team Managers section, and select “Fill out paperwork” to accept the DI Code of Conduct.
– Scroll down to the Team Members section, and add each team member. You will receive a custom link to share with each team member’s parent/guardian (or the team member him/herself if 18 or older). They will fill out the form.
– Each parent/guardian will receive a link to Docusign after they’ve added the information for their team member. All team members are required to have a parent or guardian sign the Waiver and Media Release forms via Docusign. You will not be able to finish and submit your team’s registration until this is complete! Please ensure that this is handled in a timely fashion so your team may begin working. (Note: If a team member is highlighted in red in this section, their forms have not been submitted.)
– Mark all sections complete, and submit your registration.
And you’re off! All instructions, Challenges, and submission forms will be delivered via the Team Manager’s email to teams that have completed the registration process. Please be sure to keep track of all deadlines here.
Make sure our emails reach your inbox! Add [email protected] to your address book or safe senders list.
Note: If you are a school or district coordinator and purchasing Registration Numbers in bulk, you will need to assign a Team Manager to each team. Follow the on-screen instructions at RegisterYourTeam.org, or contact [email protected] for assistance.