Register for Global Finals 2019!
Has your team qualified to participate in Global Finals 2019? We’re happy to announce that registration for the event is now open!
Once your Affiliate Director has certified your team eligible to attend Global Finals, the Team Manager will receive an email which will direct them to accept or decline their invitation to attend and participate in the tournament.
Team Managers must register the team members online and make the $1,500 deposit. The $1,500 deposit must be made within two weeks of the team’s Global Finals certification.
Team registration fees for Global Finals 2019 include unlimited credentials. Team Managers have until May 1, 2019, 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time to register the names of their attendees. Any additional attendees who register after May 1 must do so on-site with a valid ID and Team Number. (A processing fee of $25 per person will be assessed for anyone applying for credentials on-site.)
After May 1, a team will incur additional fees for any registration changes, cancellations and/or additional credentials.
All persons who will be under the age of 18 on May 1, 2019, will be required to bring the following completed forms to on-site registration:
- Parental Consent (1 per person)
- Medical Release (1 per person)
- Photo Release (1 per person)
All persons over the age of 18 on May 1, 2019, will need to bring the following to on-site registration:
- General Consent & Photo Release (1 per person)
- On-Site Event Contact (1 per team)
These forms will be made available for download on the Global Finals website by early April.
Please be sure to visit the following pages for updates on everything from meals to props to cancellation policies.
- Going to Global Finals 2019 Guide: Download our Global Finals 2019 Guide for Team Managers, parents and teams to learn more about attending our annual international event.
- Food & Meals: Learn more about pre-ordered meals, concessions on-site and restaurants within walking distance to the Kansas City Convention Center.
- Event Shuttles: Authorized DI hotels will have shuttle service to/from the Convention Center throughout the week. Learn more about shuttle hours and authorized DI hotels.
- Housing: The Global Finals event registration fee does not include housing accommodations. DI will be offering official event room blocks, which will be released to qualifying teams through a web portal called Passkey. Certified teams can starting booking hotels through Passkey starting March 18. Learn more about our event room blocks and additional housing options.
- Prop Info: This year’s Prop Shipment process is new! Each team will have a designated prop storage booth, organized by Challenge for the entirety of the event as a place to display props or meet as a team. DI will also have a free Prop Valet service, which will eliminate stress and wait time associated with moving props into Prop Storage. Find out more about shipping your props and setting up your prop storage booth on-site.
- Payment Process & Deadlines: Learn more about the Global Finals 2019 registration payment process and deadlines, including cancellation policies and credentials.
Get an inside look at what’s in store for our new Global Finals home in Kansas City: