One of your first stops in Kansas City will be at Municipal Arena for Global Finals 2019 on-site registration. This is where you will pick up your team’s credentials and can get any questions answered about your prop shipment and Prop Storage location.
Registration will take place in Municipal Arena across the street from the Kansas City Convention Center (KCCC). There are several options for getting to Municipal Arena.
• Park in one of the public parking lots in the area. Click here to view and download a list of parking lots located near the KCCC.
• Park in the Liberty Lot (1550 Liberty St., Kansas City, MO, 64102) where we have arranged free parking on a first-come, first-served basis with shuttles to the registration site. We suggest that teams be dropped at Municipal Arena and only the driver should go to the Liberty Lot.
• Check into your housing accommodations and send a Team Manager to pick up credentials. Shuttle service at select properties within the Destination Imagination room block will be available to transport teams to Municipal Arena and back.
A Team Manager MUST pick up your team’s credentials at the Municipal Arena prior to prop load-in and access to the Convention Center. If you do not have your credentials, you will not be allowed to enter the event site.
There are several parking lots located near the Kansas City Convention Center, including Liberty Lot, which will be free and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Click here to download a complete list of parking lot locations and prices.
301 W 13th St, Kansas City, MO Registration
Times for each day are as follows:
Tuesday, May 21 – 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Wednesday, May 22 – 6:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Thursday, May 23 – 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday, May 24 – 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 25 – 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
There will be seating available for students during the registration times.
Concessions will also be available Tuesday and Wednesday in the Municipal Arena.
Only one Team Manager from each team will be allowed to enter the Registration Area. Team members, parents, supporters and siblings may sit in the arena seats. Concessions will be available in Municipal Arena during registration hours on Tuesday and Wednesday. A valid government photo ID will be required to begin the on-site registration process.
• Credentials for each attendee affiliated with your team
• Pre-ordered meal vouchers (if ordered before May 1)
• Welcome Ceremony and Closing Celebration tickets
• Wristbands, if you are marching in the Welcome Ceremony parade
• Challenge-specific information from your International Challenge Masters
• Information on your Prop Storage location and answers to your prop shipment questions
Did you take advantage of Prop Valet?
Great! Your props will be located in Prop Storage and organized by Challenge. Props will arrive at your booth no later than 5:00 p.m. CT on Tuesday, May 21.
Are you bringing your own props in your vehicle and delivering to Prop Storage yourself?
There will be specific instructions regarding where and how to drop props via vehicle, available on our Prop Info Page and at registration on-site.
Are your props arriving as a combined truckload after Friday, May 17?
There will be specific instructions regarding where and how to drop props via large trucks, available on our Prop Info Page and at registration on-site.