One of your first stops in Kansas City will be at Little Theatre for Global Finals on-site registration. This is housed inside Municipal Auditorium and where you will pick up your team’s credentials.
Registration will take place in the Little Theatre which is located inside the Municipal Auditorium and across the street from the Kansas City Convention Center (KCCC). There are several options for getting to Little Theatre.
– Park in one of the public parking lots in the area.
– Park in Liberty Lot (1550 Liberty St., Kansas City, MO, 64102), where we have arranged free parking on a first-come, first-served basis with shuttles to the registration site. We suggest that teams be dropped at Little Theatre and only the driver should go to Liberty Lot.
– Check into your housing accommodations and send a Team Manager to pick up credentials.
A Team Manager MUST pick up your team’s credentials at the Little Theatre prior to having access to the Convention Center. If you do not have your credentials, you will not be allowed to enter the event site.
There are several parking lots located near the Kansas City Convention Center, including Liberty Lot. Liberty Lot will be free and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Little Theatre (Inside Municipal Auditorium)
301 W 13th St, Kansas City, MO Registration
Friday, May 20 – 1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 21 – 6:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 22 – 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Monday, May 23 – 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, May 24 – 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Team members, parents, supporters and siblings may hangout in the Municipal Lobby. A valid government photo ID will be required to begin the on-site registration process.
• Credentials for each attendee affiliated with your team
• Welcome Ceremony and Closing Celebration tickets
• Challenge-specific information from your International Challenge Masters