Instant Challenges require teams to engage in quick, creative and critical thinking.
http://asturmadera.com/panel-informativo opciones financieras con excel
http://dirk-herrmann.de/neee-wat-windig/feed binäre optionen erfahrungen forum
How Do Instant Challenges Work?
- The team stands around a table on which a copy of the Challenge lies face down.
- If the Challenge requires materials, they will also rest on a table.
- When everyone is ready, the Appraiser flips over the Challenge and reads his or her copy of the Challenge aloud. As soon as s/he has finished reading, s/he starts the timer and the team can begin working.
- The Appraiser makes sure the team follows the timing prescribed in the Challenge.
- The Appraisers score the team’s solution to the Challenge.
- What could you have done differently?
- What was the most difficult part of the performance?
- What could you do to improve in the future?